-
July 15th, 2006, 03:18 AM
#11
Marshy
Guest
Nice to keep this for Prosdectory huh D .. ? XXX
-
July 15th, 2006, 03:21 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Just watchin now - impressed that you managed to play and film yourself from afar at the same time [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 15th, 2006, 03:23 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Had to laugh at the twat in front of you Daz who is pissed and almost pulls the monitor off.
-
July 19th, 2006, 10:06 AM
#14
Inactive Member
He was a right pain all night, really, but hey ho.
You can't beat a bit of prostec-, prostectomy.
Discovered over the weekend that, after years on
the cabaret circuit and cruiseships, Dean has a new
'trash' band called Knockout Kane (sp?). They're
playing the Brewers Fest down in Lincoln this
weekend, apparently.
D.
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ July 19, 2006 07:08 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>
-
July 20th, 2006, 09:15 AM
#15
Marshy
Guest
Yippeeeee, thats great news D, wont see you there then .. Prosdict .. prothsti .. prostit .. .. fuck it ! .. dohhhhhh lol
-
July 20th, 2006, 12:07 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I wasn't going to go because I thought it was
short notice, turns out that it's the weekend
after next, which I am free. I ain't going down
to Lincoln to sleep in a slutting tent for 2
days though; probably go down on the day of KK's
gig for giggles and catchups, etc. Dean (real
surname Marshall, by the way) was a mastachioed
Mercury in a Queen tribute act, the last time
I spoke to him - which for me, is only one
step above being the lead singer in ROXX. [img]smile.gif[/img]
D.
-
July 21st, 2006, 10:19 AM
#17
Marshy
Guest
Another Dean Marshall .. this wont do mate, the world aint big enuff for 2 DM Singer/Ego's !!
.. Go figure ! I will have to search him down and take him out. Jeeez we even looked the same back in the day & I have taken the liberty to download some of your pikkies my good man just for Prostac .. presticto .. prosfunk .. Fuck it ! ;0 )
Laterz Wiggle Hips !
-
July 21st, 2006, 11:35 AM
#18
Inactive Member
His ego is (according to sources)/was (according
to me) hard work, that's for sure.
Have sent you an email, Marsh, about recording
some cover versions.
D.
-
July 21st, 2006, 07:41 PM
#19
Marshy
Guest
I got those trax Daz .. so ..whats going on with them dude ?
-
July 24th, 2006, 11:01 AM
#20
Inactive Member
When there's time, I'd like to rock 'em up to
shittery.
D.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks